Gratitude

DAY 13
I am thankful for school and books and reading and writing. I love to read and I love to write. I am currently in a creative writing class. I have loved it! I love writing and escaping reality.  Although I very much love all sorts of books. I am love inspirational books that get me hyped up about improving myself (particularly spiritually) one book that I feel has changed me in good ways is
this is so uplifting to me and gives me added strength to exercise faith. But I also love a good fictional book. I have to admit I am not a huge fantasy or science fiction fan but I have been known to read a few. I love mysteries (without blood and gore). I wish I had the talent of writing mysteries.   I also love poetry and how poetry is emotionally based. I am an emotional person. Maybe why I love inspirational books. NOW I must clarify there is a difference between inspirational books and inspirational quote books. Although quotes are good.  I want to dive head into and take out of a book what I find useful. Quotes are good but they don't do that quite the same way. I am getting ready to read a book called The Ultimate Gift. I came across it packing this summer and it looked like a good inspirational read. I think Nathan read it (long story) but anyway...I have had it in my nightstand calling to me. 
I love to write. I love to journal. I like to write spiritually uplifting stuff as well as fictional. I am currently writing a piece entitled "Redemption" for my creative writing class. I have enjoyed doing it although it is out of my comfort zone. 
I figured "why not" ...I will share it soon. ;)

And then school is great. I love learning and getting away to focus on keeping my brain active. 

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!