CONTEST!

I sat thinking today (dangerous I know)  and decided to change things up on my blog today...who doesn't like a CONTEST!
Yup...now don't get too excited. You won't be winning millions of dollars or anything like that. Now I have friends ALL over the country and out of the country for that matter. SO if someone outside of Vegas or Utah wins this ridiculously silly contest, then I will figure out something I can mail to you. If you are local or in Utah I will make you something amazing. My amazing chocolate cupcakes, or fresh baked bread, or maybe even invite you to our home for dinner (if you are local). But as I was pondering my lack of energy today. It has taken me years...I mean years to find the secret trick to getting my energy back and back quickly.
Most people I know rely on

I also know several people who rely on Energy drinks/Boosters
I even know a few who rely on 


to get them through the day do to lack of energy as well as pain. Well for me any of the above mention, I risk health issues and complications so I steer clear of them like my life depends upon it...because it does,...literally. 
Especially the energy drinks and energy boosters. I would probably be fine taking an excedrin every now and again or even a diet coke. But honestly I'm not a fan of them anyway...and it isn't very often that I get to the point where I feel I need this remedy to get done what I need too, and honestly when I do I am not in any pain so taking Excedrin for it makes no sense for me anyway...LOL. 

So as I was contemplating today what I need to ingest to get me through another long day of cleaning and packing. I thought NO ONE (except for maybe my husband) would be able to guess my guilty energy booster.
I must state for the record that it is JUST as bad in some ways as the above mentioned. It is not exactly "healthy." But it does the job without causing my heart to go erratic. So the contest. If you can guess my guilty pleasure and energy booster. You win. You can guess as many times as you want until someone figures it out. I will give one hint daily until the first person guesses it. 

First hint...it comes in several different flavors...(gotta start our hard LOL)

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands