Gratitude Post 17

DAY 17

Grateful for my five senses. The ability to touch, taste, hear, see and smell. I love the touch of my husband. I am sure I have told others this but for me his touch is electrifying but at the same time comforting. I love holding his hand and feeling his hugs. I also love the hugs and touch of cuddling with my children. There is truly nothing better. I love to hear the laughter of my children as well as music. I love to see their faces and it makes me smile. I also love to watch rain fall and especially smell it. I love the smell of freshly fallen rain and the smell of a wood fire burning stove and the smell of fresh pine trees. (although I refuse to bring a fresh pine tree in my home.) LOL... I also love the taste and smell of good food! 















Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!