Gratitude Day 27



Grateful for the day set aside to give thanks. This is my favorite holiday. I love that it is all about remembering the little things and the big things, the important things! I especially love getting together to be with family. It really is what I am most thankful for when all is said and done., If I am left destitute with no home or car or clothes on my back I am happy as long as I have  my family.
I am grateful for the the luxuries in life but they mean diddly squat without the family. We are blessed to have a place that we can host Thanksgiving this year and I am excited to have family here to share it! We have so much to be thankful for and grateful for the pilgrims and their sacrifice so that we can have what we have today. I hope everyone has a wonderful day remembering to give thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!