Gratitude Day 24

DAY 24

I am grateful for my Excursion.  Oh how I missed the one we had a few years back. Glad to have another one is updated. I am especially grateful that I managed to survive my day at the DMV getting it registered.  I love their new system but that being said even after checking in at 11:30 and being told I had a 3 hour wait. I went shopping and home and my oldest daughter came home from school so I could leave the younger two with her to return. Good thing because found out I didn't have a much needed paper to register (which our dealer failed to give us) and ended up having to get it faxed to the DMV and wait another 2 1/2 hours AGAIN. Luckily I had homework with me to take up that time as I couldn't leave and come back because they lock the doors at 5 and if you are not in there you are out of luck! So glad that is done and grateful for a daughter who held down the fort and a husband who took care of dinner...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!