DAY 22
I am grateful that I can be a stay at home mom and all the responsibilities that come along with it. Last week my oldest daughter had a rough day at school and I was so glad I could be there when she came home and needed a shoulder to cry on. That she could come home and know she had someone she could vent to and who would listen and not judge. If I was working at an outside job by the time I get home she would have moved on and we wouldn't have had that time to be there for her when she needed me most. I have so much respect to working mothers because it is hard. I did it for some time when Natali was little but I am so glad I have the ability right now to be at home and at the "crossroads" for my children. I actually love working outside the home it also bring fulfillment and one day I will return. But for now I will take the moments I can to be there and bond with my children as a Stay at home mom!