Gratitude Day 16

DAY 16
Today I am thankful for my testimony
I recently read a talk from our past general conference entitled
"I Know These Things of Myself" by Elder Craig Christensen

He spoke of how "learning for ourselves that the restored gospel of Jesus Christ is true can be one of the greatest and most joyful experiences in life."

I believe that!
He continued to express that our testimonies are like trees. They start with a tiny seed and as we nourish them through scripture study, prayer, church attendance and faith (along with keeping the commandments etc) that if the seed is good it will nourish and grow. So as I thought of how my testimony has grown I hope that my testimony is like the tree above. Firm and thick and strong in the roots and that I have branches that spread in many directions, reaching out and sharing with those around me. And that is alive and flourishing. 
 I realize that with any plant you can't just set it under any light and expect it to grow. It needs "Heavenly Light". Although my testimony is always a constant work in progress I am grateful for the testimony I do have and the experiences that have led me what I know to be true. 
I do know the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. I am grateful for that knowledge and I truly feel it is my "prized possession."







Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!