Grateful post

DAY 10

 I am grateful for my good health. It unfortunately hasn't always been that way and will struggle with it for the rest of my life. But I am grateful for great doctors, a loving Heavenly Father who has seen me through my health trials. I haven't always been fortunate to have good doctors. But I finally found doctors I am confident in and can rely on. I am grateful for them and their knowledge and schooling and hope that I never lose them due to the ACA. But I continue to pray for the ability to keep on top of my health.
 I want to keep my heart healthy not only for me but for my family who love me and love seeing me healthy and happy.  I look back at where I was and where I am today and am very grateful for the added energy I have and the things that I was never able to do before that I can do now. I know this sounds crazy but I am grateful for the medications I do have that keep my heart regulated and working well. Especially these two...without them I would not function the way I do. So grateful for modern medicine. If it wasn't for modern medicine I am pretty sure my body would be six feet under.

Here is to a long healthy life

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!