Grateful Post

DAY 7
I am grateful for this boy! I can't tell you how grateful I am. I love all my kids and all equally in their own ways, but I have known he existed before I had Natali. (it is really a long story) but the fact he made it here and healthy is truly a miracle in and of itself. He is into everything! He keeps me on my toes. I am sure Noah caused havoc like he does but I don't remember it.  I look at him and everything he does I marvel at and take it in even though at times I do get frustrated and mad (like with any of my kids). Knowing he is our last, I have tried to breathe in all of him and his mischievous behavior that comes with him. Unfortunately because of this he tends to get away with much more than I should let him, and I try hard not to let him get away with it. But I am guilty of it. It is true.  He takes after his brother in his love for playing computer games. Trying to nip that in the butt right now. He loves his sister Sophia to the point of punching her (and his other siblings for that matter).  He LOVES LOVES to be outdoors. He has been known to escape outside without my knowledge. (thank heavens he hasn't decided to go out the front door again.  He loves cars and anything that makes noise even if it is a dollar store telephone. He loves flashlights and has a recent obsession for keys. I find keys (real or pretend keys (like a paperclip) found in the random of places that he has tried to "open" the top of bunk bed hole opening on his bed, a plug outlet (yes, glad he didn't hurt himself) The refrigerator, a cupboard door, the crack of a desk. Okay I have rambled on enough. This kid is hysterical and I am so glad he made it to our family. I count my blessings and he is indeed one of the many! 

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!