DAY 4
I am thankful for Noah! My second born and first son. I love that even at the age of 10 he keeps me guessing. Who is this boy anyway? Some days he is his dad. The next day he is me. On other days he reminds me of my brother Jake. I just can't decide. He is a smarty pants but never lets on that he knows more than his mother. He beats to his own drum. Sometimes he is social but mostly not. I think he gets that from both his father and myself. Although we have our friends and at times like to socialize we are not the "go meet the neighbors" type of people. He stays to himself most of the time but sometimes I worry that might have an adverse affect on him. He loves to play the piano, Skype with his friend Alex L. and play computer games. He also likes to bike and looks forward to training for the Kokepelli Kids Triathlon next year in September.
