DAY 20


I am thankful for my in-laws. Seriously without them I would not have the husband I have. They have taught him well. I can honestly say his mom sacrificed a lot to have him.  I am so grateful she listened to the spirit and council and had him anyway. When you go to get married you always get nervous about having horrible in laws. I was one of the lucky ones. I got great ones! They sacrifice a lot for us even now. Even though they are in a middle of a move and renovations on their house they are still willing to help us watch kids etc...they are truly amazing people. I learned how to make "real" salads from my mother law (as well as bread, and well a lot of things) my father in law has helped me in Family History and I just really enjoy their company. His dad and I are a lot a like in some ways. Neither of us like big gatherings and work better alone.  Glad they are apart of my life.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!