A lesson I am still learning

For almost 39 years of my life (40 if you want to count the 1st year of my life before turning 1) I have been deceived by my own self. I have always felt I was pretty laid back, easy going and flexible when it comes to most things. But in the last little while I have realized that...

 I like things the way I like them and I have in my mind how something needs to be done or when something needs to be completed by and if it doesn't I lose control. 
 Recently I have really had to try and step back and try not to let the things I can't control bother me and that even if it doesn't go quite like I want it to that it is okay to just let it be. I have realized being a parent that...
I have also realized that I need to own this hat...


But in the end I guess I just need to take an example from my friend here and just learn to let go and relax. 

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!