Feeling blessed!

As I was cleaning up the kitchen tonight and prepping to exercise. My mind wandered to my earlier married years when cleaning the kitchen, washing down the table and counters, emptying and starting the dishwasher was virtually impossible for me to complete by the end of the day. I was lucky if all the food got put away and the dishes at least got rinsed and set on the side of the sink.

How far I have come with my health. Even before having kids I struggled completing some of the simplest tasks. Today I managed to haul in 10 large totes full of clothes while moving two major jumbo totes full of camping equipment around in the garage. Sorting through all of them, rearranging them to make more sense and  more room in the garage, wash two loads of clothes, clean the kitchen, make dinner, play with the kids, help prepare and implement Family Home Evening and manage to clean the kitchen and exercise for 30 minutes doing a dance video which for a long time was difficult for me to complete. But even after all that and the fact I haven't done the video in several months I found it surprising that I was done before I was panting like a thirsty cat or dog after a run and hoping that I just make it to the end.


So needless to say I was pleasantly surprised. I might just have to try a 45 minute workout next time. :) I love feeling good and having more energy than I can remember.
Just feeling really blessed right now and couldn't be happier.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!