Flashback Friday

Flash back Friday...
This was me in 6th grade.  The first picture is of my girl scout troop at camp. I loved camping then and I love it now, but I didn't stay in girls scouts very long. I loved the one camp I went to but the pressure to sell Girl Scout Cookies was NOT my thing and never was and back in the day Girl Scout Cookies didn't sell like hotcakes like today and where I grew up standing out in front of a grocery store to sell them was completely unacceptable. (ya I'm old) so it was door to door sales for us or hitting up our family and well where we lived the the only family we had close were my grandparents and uncles and door to door sales didn't happen. So we rarely sold much of anything not to mention both my sister and I were in the troop together. Can you find us? 
Then there was the talent show at our Elementary School. My friend Chass and I did a dance routine to "Take On Me" that my sister Rebecca helped us choreograph.  This is a picture of us rehearsing in my sisters bedroom.  Every time I hear the song I secretively bust out in our routine. Yes, can you believe I still know the bulk of it. LOL...Then there was my very first play "A Dragon's Tale."  I was a King's Page with a solo in our sixth grade play. I always loved performing even though I was mega shy. It was great fun and fond memories. My good friend Chass was a court jester. This might be harder to pick us out. I am in blue and green and she was in the pink right next to me. Our friend Whitney played Jo she is in the green....Those were the days. LOL...
So that was fun. I should do Flash Back Friday's more often...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!