Catch'in up!

I have been slacking on the home blog. I have been so into my "food" blog I have neglected this one and as I was uploading some pictures to my computer. I just had to share some.
 Check out this sibling love! I love these moments...it is a testimony that they really do love each other.
 Our monkey boy...aka Goose! this kid keeps me ON. MY.TOES!!!

 Father's day...all the kids with the gift I put together for them from them (and me) of his Ironman 70.3 in St. George.
 Swimming lessons...August after swim
 Swimming is a love/hate relationship with Sophia. She just can't decide if she loves it or hates it. LOL.
 Katie is swimming lessons
 Noah in swimming lessons 
 Natali in her swimming lessons. she is the center behind the instructor. 
 More love! 
Cut his finger and would NOT let his webkinz dinosaur "The HULK" that his Aunt Noraleen gave him go. 

 My 38th birthday. We had just come from swimming so hense the no make up look. Sigh...spoiled as usual. Got a Cricut Expressions2 and still have yet to find time to play with it without Gooseboy trying to get in my way...

My good childhood friend Chass traveled this week to our youth stomping ground of Lincoln, NE. She was so sweet to take a picture of my old house on Baldwin. Oh...the  memories...The toilet that you flushed by pulling a chain, the bathtub with dragon feet. The hardwood floors and rolling doors for the family room and living room. The attic that brings awful memories of  my sister harboring a fugitive, a basement that brings memories of hours in a corner while Tornado sirens were blazing and as my Dad walked around upstairs and listening to the news while we panicked for his safety. The backyard jungle that grass that came up over our heads and a huge tree we would climb and the alley that we would play in. The mulberry trees that we would pick every summer and our garage set back that smelt like tar! So many memories of that place. But I have no reason really to go back and visit.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!