Week 1

Friday March 1
Breakfast
Cereal of choice (Rice Krispies, Corn flakes, Chex, Crispex, Kix...just to name a few that we will have available)
Lunch
grilled chicken with rice, carrot sticks and ranch
Dinner
Turkey Breast Tenderloin with parmesan crusted potatoes and zuchinni
Saturday March 2
Breakfast
Muffin tin ham and scrambled egg cups with choice of fruit
take a cupcake pan line it with ham. Scramble your eggs and add what you would like to them and pour over the ham in the muffin tins and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes you can also do it with over easy eggs too (don't scramble them) but I prefer scrambled
Lunch
Turkey dogs, potato chips, & fruit
Dinner
Hawaiian Meatballs with rice and steamed carrots
Sunday March 3
Breakfast
Cereal of choice
Lunch
Vegetable soup, cottage cheese with pineapple or peaches (or choice of fruit)
(no recipe for vegetable soup I plan on finding one or faking it or buying Campbell's LOL) I'll come back and post one if I find one.
Dinner
Sticky Lemon Chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans
Monday March 4
Breakfast
Leftover rice with cinnamon sugar and milk (warm or cold depends on preference) with fruit
This is actually a picture of rice pudding (which I might make for this occasion) but I grew up just putting cold rice in a bowl, adding cinnamon sugar (fruit or raisins if we were in the mood) and microwaving it for a minute or so. I also liked it cold but I think I prefer it warmed now. But for kids who love rice but hate oatmeal and they like cinnamon toast and raisins. I think they will like this)
Lunch
Leftover Sticky Lemon Chicken or Hawaiian Meatballs with fruit and a Rice Krispie treat
Dinner
Beef and Broccoli with rice and green salad
I love this recipe but I don't use Sherry I use a mixture of apple juice and/or grape juice just because it's cheaper. LOL
Tuesday March 5
Breakfast
Cereal of choice
Lunch
Nachos with cheese sauce and white corn chips, tomatoes, onion and olives
Dinner
Jerk Pineapple Pork chops with oven roasted potatoes and peas
Wednesday March 6
Breakfast
Omelette and fruit
Lunch
Turkey dogs, sour kraut and corn tortillas with fruit of choice and fruit snack
Dinner
Asian Glazed chicken in the crock pot and carrots
Thursday March 7
Breakfast
Cereal of choice and fruit
Lunch
Grilled chicken, rice, carrots or grape tomatoes with ranch and fruit snack or Rice Krispie treat
Dinner
Shepherd's pie and salad
This is my own recipe so no link...LOL
Brown lean ground beef or turkey and add chopped fine 1/2 red onion, bell peppers of choice (equaled to 1 bell pepper I like orange & red in this recipe, garlic (3 cloves) and fresh or dried parsley and add to the meat. While browning meat. Peel and cut 5-6 potatoes and cook on high and boil until tender and make into mashed potatoes (I use 2 TB butter and about 1/3 c. milk and mash or blend with mixer until light and fluffy (add salt, pepper and garlic powder/salt the potatoes to your liking. If using a pan/pot that can double in the oven put potatoes over the top and sprinkle with paprika and chives (or fresh chopped green onion) When meat is browned drain our grease and return to pot (if you have a cast iron pan that can go on the stove or oven that is the best one to use because then you only dirty one dish but if not you can use a pampered chef stone or you can use a regular casserole dish but return the meat to whatever pan/pot you used to brown it in and add 1 can Campbell's tomato soup, and one can of drained green beans. Mix well. Then cook at 350 for 20 minutes until bubbly and potatoes are starting to crisp around the edges (some people prefer to put cheese on top) I do not...
if using two different pans transfer meat and bean mixture to oven safe casserole dish and top with potatoes and paprika and chives. Serve with a fresh green salad!














_1280.jpg)

