My crazy not so good very stressful day

So this is a vent...if you don't want to hear it (although parts are humorous) then exit now...


So I wake up at 5:40 to read my scriptures


...luckily the kids DID sleep until 6:15 when Sophia wanders in. I take her to the bathroom where she does her "thing" and I decide I need to too...So I come back out to find the boys are awake. Fabulous...I decide that since the kids need baths it is time to go wake up the rest of my Princesses.
I had told Noah to get in the shower and I see him streaking through the hall to the bathroom so I grab his towel that is in the hallway basket that I failed to put in their bathroom yet and find that the entire office is a disaster with Wii Remotes and games scattered everywhere



So for the record they are normally kept downstairs in a bin and up high so how they all got there is beyond me!!!! So I pick up the mess and take them and put them where they belong only to come upstairs to now find LEGO's scattered throughout the stairwell, hallway and the boys room. I am like really??? It is only 6:40! So I pick them up asking for help but of course the two culprits are still learning...and the girls are STILL not in their beds. I take the younger kids downstairs to eat breakfast and start by getting August and Sophia their breakfast of choice.
    
Natali finally wanders down and so she starts making herself 




hot chocolate and toast as I am making myself 
with lots of 


so it is no secret that I like lots of sugar on my cream of wheat since it has NO sugar in it is no different than eating Apple jacks with my 2 tsp of sugar. She start lecturing ME about too much sugar...so by this point I snap at her as it is MY job to tell her not to eat certain things not the other way around. So then Nathan appears at that moment after he has just come home from his biking class and leaving after his shower and asks if everything is okay and I am like um....sure...(not really) snap snap...feel bad Nathan left with me in such a sour mood and the day hadn't even begun yet. Noah appears and he wants Hot chocolate and Apple Jacks. For the record I don't  allow hot chocolate every morning and I get them both breakfast and still no sign of Kate so I go up to remind her to get her little tooshie out of bed and come down to find that Sophia and August have dumped Sophia's cereal and milk all over the table and are making a huge mess!!! So I take it away, clean it up and take them up for the tub fairies to clean them up as well as the marker that is STILL all over the little boy from YESTERDAY! 

So I tell Katie to get in with them and miraculously she manages to pull herself off her bunk bed and climb in the tub! SWEET! 4 kids bathed, 1 to go...Get them all bathed wander downstairs to get Natali in gear to head up into a shower and Sophia and August decide they are hungry and so I give them dry cereal this time and get Katie her famous


Kids are all happy. Natali is in the shower now I need to get in the shower...it is now 8 and we have to leave in 30 minutes...As I am getting out of the shower I hear frantic pounding on my door to find out once again August and Sophia have now dumped their cereal all over the floor thank goodness for 

for cleaning up Aisle 5! 

So we manage to by a miracle make it into the car by 8:44 and get the kids to school in the nick of time. NOW project shopping...it was actually pleasant for the most part...a sweet couple complimented me on my beautiful red heads and I beamed that I had three more at school. Okay granted some have very little hint of red but if they saw red in August then I consider all of them red-heads...LOL...but I scored big time on chicken as they had a ton of chicken on markdown (sell by date is tomorrow) and so I got skinless boneless chicken breast for $1.50 a lb. So all is going great I come home get the kids a cartoon on and go to freezing the chicken only to dump a huge amount of chicken juice down the front of me and on the floor. YUK!

So I run upstairs to change and hear the not so great sound of 


 glass shattering and somehow August decided to get one of the small pyrex dishes we have off the counter...Climbed on the catch-all by the garage door and threw it on the floor. I go racing down hoping no one is hurt yelling for no one to move! and clean it up...then it's time to get Kate...I had a friend call and got distracted and then realized it was time to go and got there to pick her up just in time.
Came home...made lunch and was starting to relax when the I get a phone call from the school


Natali has a headache and has been in the nurses office for 45 minutes...This is the third time in the last month this has happened...starting to get frustrated now...but I went and got her and brought her home. The best thing out of that was that the youngest two fell asleep and I had some time to focus on my good friend who is having some health issues. I had been on the phone with her when I got the call from the school and I told her I thought she should go to the ER or urgent care and her husband was already on his way home to do so. Glad she did...after picking up Noah from school I found out she was being admitted to the hospital and I have been there done that and know how she must be feeling right now.  So my mind has been on her and because of that and everything else I forgot that it was Wednesday and was waiting for Nathan to call and tell me he was on his way home (before starting dinner) because well I decided to make German pancakes. But at 6:00 I hear the garage door go up and then it HITS me as I look at the clock and it says 6 that Nathan, Noah and Natali have church at 6:30.  They have to leave in 30 minutes and I haven't even started dinner! I felt AWFUL! so I made pancakes and eggs with strawberries and blueberries 



in 20 minutes and they had 5 minutes to shove it down. Then while I am cleaning up the kitchen. I hear a knock on the door and as I go to get the door I walk into the dining room and August is dumping 



 the salt all over the table and floor....seriously is it bedtime yet....now that I am blogging I should probably go find out what August is getting into now and what mess he or Sophia has made....sigh...


Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!