HELL of a week!
Can I just say...this week has not been a great one...last week ended on a spiritual high at least I went into this week with that accompanying me...I "think" it has made it easier for me to not totally and completely lose it. I am trying to keep a positive perspective...
Sunday
Totally froze up within the first 10 minutes of my Relief Society Lesson...wow...I didn't even know what to say...the sisters got to see my "vulnerable" side and the "real" me...informed by my sister that my mom is not doing well at all..the Dr.'s and nurses gave her days/weeks to live the antibiotics are not working on her infection, her body is shutting down she has a DNR (do not resuscitate ) in place.
--- positive--- at least the lesson finally came together in the end...(at least I think it did)
Monday
Kate wakes up with a sore throat and cough...had to keep her home from school...while leaving to get my kids from school a pigeon flies right into the front of my car ---It was our turn to clean the church and since Kate was sick. Nathan, Natali and Noah went...they were the only ones there and didn't get home until the kids bedtime.
--positive---I didn't have to pick up Kate mid-day from Kindergarten, ---the screw in our tire that I went in to see if it did damage to the inner tire and it was the ittiest bittiest screw I ever did see---hense no damage to our tire--the bird lived and flew away to a house although bleeding on his foot...we will be blessed for our service--not sure when or how but we will be blessed...
Tuesday
My mom's breathing has worsened -- determined it was best to take her off oxygen, feeding tube and antibiotics (since they are not working anyway) that is what she would want so that is what we did....Really hard...given hours/days to live.
positive ---at least she will no longer have to live in her broken body--(diabetes, heart issues, crippled from knee surgery's to name a few) she will be able to be reunited with my dad and her parents...
Wednesday
No change on my mom, her breathing is labored...waiting game is the hardest...kids school gets shut down because of the heat
--positive--I get the afternoon with my kids...they can clean the house before I leave in the morning. I have awesome friends...my Mother in law just happened to be with me to get the kids and so that made things easier...
Now what...
Thursday see my mom...expected for her to pass before the weekend...funeral...hopefully all stays well here...
Sunday
Totally froze up within the first 10 minutes of my Relief Society Lesson...wow...I didn't even know what to say...the sisters got to see my "vulnerable" side and the "real" me...informed by my sister that my mom is not doing well at all..the Dr.'s and nurses gave her days/weeks to live the antibiotics are not working on her infection, her body is shutting down she has a DNR (do not resuscitate ) in place.
--- positive--- at least the lesson finally came together in the end...(at least I think it did)
Monday
Kate wakes up with a sore throat and cough...had to keep her home from school...while leaving to get my kids from school a pigeon flies right into the front of my car ---It was our turn to clean the church and since Kate was sick. Nathan, Natali and Noah went...they were the only ones there and didn't get home until the kids bedtime.
--positive---I didn't have to pick up Kate mid-day from Kindergarten, ---the screw in our tire that I went in to see if it did damage to the inner tire and it was the ittiest bittiest screw I ever did see---hense no damage to our tire--the bird lived and flew away to a house although bleeding on his foot...we will be blessed for our service--not sure when or how but we will be blessed...
Tuesday
My mom's breathing has worsened -- determined it was best to take her off oxygen, feeding tube and antibiotics (since they are not working anyway) that is what she would want so that is what we did....Really hard...given hours/days to live.
positive ---at least she will no longer have to live in her broken body--(diabetes, heart issues, crippled from knee surgery's to name a few) she will be able to be reunited with my dad and her parents...
Wednesday
No change on my mom, her breathing is labored...waiting game is the hardest...kids school gets shut down because of the heat
--positive--I get the afternoon with my kids...they can clean the house before I leave in the morning. I have awesome friends...my Mother in law just happened to be with me to get the kids and so that made things easier...
Now what...
Thursday see my mom...expected for her to pass before the weekend...funeral...hopefully all stays well here...