Goals!
With school now in full swing you would think I would have it together by now. So much to do...I have let everything go this summer and I need to get back to getting on track with uncluttering my house, preparing for winter, shopping for Christmas...
All the many things I need/want to do. So here are the things I wish/want/need to do. Whether it is completely out of my control or in my control this is what I dream to get done by the new year.
All the many things I need/want to do. So here are the things I wish/want/need to do. Whether it is completely out of my control or in my control this is what I dream to get done by the new year.
- replace our downstairs carpet/linoleum with laminate flooring
- clean and straighten up the office
- Move the food storage in August's room to the office closet
- Move the games from the office closet to the kids room
- Move August and Noah together into the same room
- Organize and declutter the kitchen
- Organize and declutter the garage
- Tune our piano (it doesn't sound awful but it is way overdue)
- seal the grout I cleaned 4 months ago
- Declutter declutter, declutter....
- restock our food storage
- restock our 72 hour kits