Yummy!

So I tried a new recipe tonight and it was DELISH! So I had to share. I switched it up a bit from a recipe off of Rachael Ray. I didn't have teryaki sauce so I made "do" this is "my" recipe and it was delicious!

Teryaki BBQ Beef and Broccoli

For the Teryaki BBQ sauce

1/2 cup chicken stock/broth
3/4 cup ketchup
1/3 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tsp red wine vinegar
3-4 garlic cloves chopped fine
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper (or to your taste)
a pinch or two of ginger

(heat all in a small sauce pan) (you can do this near the end of prepping everything else

.
Bring pot of salted water to boil add Broccoli until tender crisp. Remove with slotted spoon and boil noodles of choice in broccoli water. I used angel hair but I think Farfalle or Spagetti or Fettucine, or Linguine would work well too cook noodles according to package.
Prepare beef (or chicken would work too) we used Bottom Round Beef Steak and for my vegetarian friends leave the meat out and it will still taste awesome.
Take frozen endamame and pull out a cup from the freezer to thaw. Salt and Pepper the meat. I seared my meat, broiled in the oven for 10 minutes and then sliced BUT you could just put it in the freezer for about 15 minutes to firm up and cut into strips and then fry up in pan or wok.  Heat pan with oil and once meat is cooked to your liking add broccoli, endamame, and sauce to the skillet. Cover until Endame is tender crisp and add cooked pasta (or leave pasta out and top with the meat,broccoli, endamame mixture.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!