Just had to share!
So with school now back in session. Noah brought home a get to know you sheet he did in class. I HAD to share his answers....Just LOVE this kid!
First thing was
Ten Words that Best Describe Me (he did some sentences...LOL)
1. I'm good at games
2. I have 3 sisters
3. I'm hansom
4. Helpful
5. Spoiled
6. I like Math
7. I like spending time with relatives
8. Like cars
9. Church member
10. Fast
My favorite foods
1. German Pancakes
2. Pizza
3. Macaroni and Cheese
My favorite things to do
1. Play games
2. Help my dad
3. Play with my dad
Something Everyone should know about me
1. My dad gave me a phone (that cannot call or text)
Three things I Hope to learn this year
1. Multuplucacion
2. Divison
3. Cursov
Five things I'm most Proud of
1. I got an a honor roll last year.
2. I have a brother (I really wanted one)
3. My family
4. My dog
5. I learn swimming
First thing was
Ten Words that Best Describe Me (he did some sentences...LOL)
1. I'm good at games
2. I have 3 sisters
3. I'm hansom
4. Helpful
5. Spoiled
6. I like Math
7. I like spending time with relatives
8. Like cars
9. Church member
10. Fast
My favorite foods
1. German Pancakes
2. Pizza
3. Macaroni and Cheese
My favorite things to do
1. Play games
2. Help my dad
3. Play with my dad
Something Everyone should know about me
1. My dad gave me a phone (that cannot call or text)
Three things I Hope to learn this year
1. Multuplucacion
2. Divison
3. Cursov
Five things I'm most Proud of
1. I got an a honor roll last year.
2. I have a brother (I really wanted one)
3. My family
4. My dog
5. I learn swimming