Nathan

Happy Father's Day! 
To a wonderful husband and father!

First of all I needed to show off Nathan's remarkable transition. As you all may very well know. Nathan and I, around this time last year, started a journey to lose our unwanted baby weight. The above picture was probably if not close to his highest weight.  The second picture is my sexy husband a few weeks ago on our anniversary. He has lost 30+ lb's. He is training for a triathalon and I am very very proud of his accomplishments. A little jealous of the work out time he gets and the fact that his hip measurement is smaller than mine even though I still weigh less he has more muscle mass.  Great job Nathan! You look amazing!


Fun Facts about Nathan


He is a workaholic and entrepreneur but who didn't know that. He owns three businesses and is working on a new one. Yes....addicted!

He is the 2nd counselor in our Bishopric so on top of all the hard work at work. He is very dedicated to his calling in the church as well as serving everyone in the community. 

He LOVES to fly...this is his baby (and one of his three jobs) this is on his first solo flight with his flight instructor.

His favorite food is spatzle (a german noodle prepared with pork roast and gravy)
His favorite color is red
He is a graduate of UNLV with his Masters Degree in Computer Science and Technology
He has a new found love for biking and running. He still is getting the hang of swimming though.
What his kids had to say about him for Father's Day

Katie

"I love that he lets me climb up him like a mountain"

Natali

"I love that he takes us on flying trips for our birthdays"

Noah

"I love that he takes us on airplane rides and took us on a bike trail"

Sophia

"Daddy come home, we ride bikes?"

August

"Da...Da Da!"

Nathan is a fabulous father. He may be gone a lot but he ALWAYS makes time for his kids. (and me) As a mother I love to watch him play tickle monster with the kids and sing to them at night. 

Happy Father's Day Nathan. You are the best father to our children!!





Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!