Working...
Well, I think I figured it out...do I like the change with blogger....the jury is still out on that vote...but since I think I figured it out then I have to blog about the boys birthday. Nathan celebrated is 1st anniversary of his 33rd birthday and August celebrated his 1st birthday...We went to dinner as a family and celebrated with cake and ice cream at home. A few pictures...
August and his CAT ride on toy...loved it! He got a Grover cell phone that makes tons of racket and some clothes for the summer.
His birthday cupckae...Natali holding his hands while we snap a picture.
It was getting late, Nathan was impatient so he wouldn't wait for me to take a picture of him blowing out his #1 candle. He was already taking it out of the cake when I finally was able to snap it. Darn that impatient, wanted the kids in bed husband. LOL
August enjoying his cupcake and boy did he make a mess
The kids didn't really let him play much with his truck the night of his birthday they all loved it just as much as he did. Sophia thought it was for her. LOL...so this is him the next morning LOVING his toy.
Nathan and his new toy...he actually had it a month before his birthday but it was his birthday present...so I at least for his birthday I put a bow on it. LOL! He also got a ton of gear for it and I must say I do NOT like biking shirts. They are frankly...unattractive...but he's training for a Triathalon so he has to stay cool. And who rides a bike that shoes lock in as the pedals?...my husband...That is what I get for letting him hang around our friend Ben Tippetts too long. LOL...I just hope he doesn't injure himself too bad...





