Vampires unite!
Seriously, this new blog stuff is AN.NOY.ING! I hate it! I may may just stop blogging....
So...I have a lot I want to come back and blog about that I have been TRYING to do the last few days but stupid blogger has been giving me a headache because they decided to change everything. Not even sure this is going to work. But I have to say...does anyone want to take a stab at analyzing my dream I had last night.
Just for the record I have not been reading or watching anything to do with vampires as of late but this was definitely ALL about vampires...I'm wondering if I should start a book. LOL!
So this is the dream...Nathan is the head leader of what I will call the Green eyed vampires. I don't recall a name to our group of vampires but we were "good". We are a couple in the dream. I don't know that we had kids in the dream but they were not around. So not to confuse there were the "red eyed" vampires or in other words evil vampires. The Red eyed vampire leader was not someone I knew or called by any specific name either. Just knew he was evil and that is it and that he was male in form. So in the dream it was a battle between the Green eyed (good) vampires and the bad Red eyed vampires. The leaders had a specific way that they had to be "destroyed" but that was not evident in my dream except that they were not as easy to "convert" the other way. But with the rest of us if a Red eyed vampire were to get you in a locked gaze with your eyes they could transform you to their side turning your eyes red or vice a versa. It was that way with both sides (so the ironic thing about it is that) one had to have more power over the other one since you are both in a locked gaze (get it) that part is what I still am trying to figure out about my dream. I had a dream that many of the green eyed vampires were being changed from green to red all around us. I was side by side with Nathan because he was being extremely protective of me. But I had to go to the bathroom in the dream. LOL and we were at a huge theatre at the time so he said he would accompany me as he had to go too.
As we exited the building (bathrooms were outside in the street. Stalls were there. Anyway...but as we exited there was a huge panic within the building and so he turned to me and said "This is something I have to handle alone" he said go straight to a stall, stay in there and don't come out. So I did. I could see some commotion above the top of the stall but I lifted my feet so no one would know I was in there. But then...a red eyed vampire found me and locked me in a gaze.
I remember being red eyed but fighting it. My love for Nathan was stronger and so I fought it and as quickly as I could, I found a very close friend in a crowd battling other red eyed vampires and begged her to lock me into a gaze and turn me back. She looked at me quite strangely (like could I be trusted, thinking I might be using that as a way to lock her into the gaze and transform her to red) but she love me enough and took a leap of faith on me and did as I asked thus changing me back to a green eyed vampire. I thanked her and hugged her and we went on to battle the red eyed vampires desperately trying to turn them "good" by this time the red eyed vampires were in a great abundance and although they tried to change us they couldn't because of the additional power to not be locked into their gaze because of the experience we had of me asking her to "lock" me in her gaze. And just for the record I do not recall in the dream my friends name being anyone in particular but we were "close"
Because there were very few of us left and they knew they had little luck in "overcoming" us they left us alone and they all continued to plan for a huge celebration but putting on a play. Nathan then quickly found me and said, we have to stop this celebration but how...I told him we needed to start with the children as the children were at the beginning of the play. At this point the red eyed vampires were oblivious to us in their "flock" and I pulled little Ruby Parkhurst (I remember her) and locked her into a gaze and then instructed her that she should lock all of her friends and spread the word to lock the adults in their gaze especially their parents as they preformed the play. And then Nathan told me he had to find the Red eyed leader to destroy him and that I needed to stay where I was helping the little children.
Then I woke up. It was the strangest dream but I remember having this incredible love for Nathan and a huge respect for his leadership and his ability and need to protect me.
I have some of the weirdest dreams....need I say more...LOL
So...I have a lot I want to come back and blog about that I have been TRYING to do the last few days but stupid blogger has been giving me a headache because they decided to change everything. Not even sure this is going to work. But I have to say...does anyone want to take a stab at analyzing my dream I had last night.
Just for the record I have not been reading or watching anything to do with vampires as of late but this was definitely ALL about vampires...I'm wondering if I should start a book. LOL!
So this is the dream...Nathan is the head leader of what I will call the Green eyed vampires. I don't recall a name to our group of vampires but we were "good". We are a couple in the dream. I don't know that we had kids in the dream but they were not around. So not to confuse there were the "red eyed" vampires or in other words evil vampires. The Red eyed vampire leader was not someone I knew or called by any specific name either. Just knew he was evil and that is it and that he was male in form. So in the dream it was a battle between the Green eyed (good) vampires and the bad Red eyed vampires. The leaders had a specific way that they had to be "destroyed" but that was not evident in my dream except that they were not as easy to "convert" the other way. But with the rest of us if a Red eyed vampire were to get you in a locked gaze with your eyes they could transform you to their side turning your eyes red or vice a versa. It was that way with both sides (so the ironic thing about it is that) one had to have more power over the other one since you are both in a locked gaze (get it) that part is what I still am trying to figure out about my dream. I had a dream that many of the green eyed vampires were being changed from green to red all around us. I was side by side with Nathan because he was being extremely protective of me. But I had to go to the bathroom in the dream. LOL and we were at a huge theatre at the time so he said he would accompany me as he had to go too.
As we exited the building (bathrooms were outside in the street. Stalls were there. Anyway...but as we exited there was a huge panic within the building and so he turned to me and said "This is something I have to handle alone" he said go straight to a stall, stay in there and don't come out. So I did. I could see some commotion above the top of the stall but I lifted my feet so no one would know I was in there. But then...a red eyed vampire found me and locked me in a gaze.
I remember being red eyed but fighting it. My love for Nathan was stronger and so I fought it and as quickly as I could, I found a very close friend in a crowd battling other red eyed vampires and begged her to lock me into a gaze and turn me back. She looked at me quite strangely (like could I be trusted, thinking I might be using that as a way to lock her into the gaze and transform her to red) but she love me enough and took a leap of faith on me and did as I asked thus changing me back to a green eyed vampire. I thanked her and hugged her and we went on to battle the red eyed vampires desperately trying to turn them "good" by this time the red eyed vampires were in a great abundance and although they tried to change us they couldn't because of the additional power to not be locked into their gaze because of the experience we had of me asking her to "lock" me in her gaze. And just for the record I do not recall in the dream my friends name being anyone in particular but we were "close"
Because there were very few of us left and they knew they had little luck in "overcoming" us they left us alone and they all continued to plan for a huge celebration but putting on a play. Nathan then quickly found me and said, we have to stop this celebration but how...I told him we needed to start with the children as the children were at the beginning of the play. At this point the red eyed vampires were oblivious to us in their "flock" and I pulled little Ruby Parkhurst (I remember her) and locked her into a gaze and then instructed her that she should lock all of her friends and spread the word to lock the adults in their gaze especially their parents as they preformed the play. And then Nathan told me he had to find the Red eyed leader to destroy him and that I needed to stay where I was helping the little children.
Then I woke up. It was the strangest dream but I remember having this incredible love for Nathan and a huge respect for his leadership and his ability and need to protect me.
I have some of the weirdest dreams....need I say more...LOL