Natali

I never got to post about Natali for her birthday it was last month...LOL...so I thought I would take the time to spotlight my kids and since she is the oldest...I would start with her...

 My 9 year old...strutt'in her stuff.
 Eating lunch at school...yummy...
 her latest artwork
I can't believe she use to be so small...but not so small she was 8 lbs 4 oz at birth
A poem she wrote for me for mother's day


Her current favorite color (she is changing it all the time is) Sky blue...I asked her why and she said because "it reminds me of heaven"...
If she could travel anywhere in the world she wants to go to Australia...I asked her why and she said "because they celebrate Christmas during the summer"...(okay...LOL)...
I asked her if she could take any one friend with her to Australia who would she take and she said Nevina...I asked her why and she said because she has relatives there and she would appreciate it the most...
But she made it very clear that Ashlyn was still her bestie...
She said if she could choose any restaurant to go to it would be a Chinese restaurant...(this surprised me) I asked her why and she said because she wants to use chopsticks...I get it now!
Her favorite things to do is clean with her mom and go swimming and play with her friends. I asked her what she liked to clean (because really?...what kid really likes to clean..) she said clean door knobs and light switches...LOL
She also said she loves to go shopping and eating ice cream and that her favorite dessert is a "sherbet something or other cake from Freed's bakery) okay...she has me stumped! 
Her favorite ice cream is vanilla but she said she really wants to try two scoops vanilla with two scoops strawberry with fresh strawberries on top with chocolate and whip cream...
She surprised me again with that one...
From my perspective Natali is currently addicted to watching H2O, and Shake it up on Netflix. I never let her play enough with our neighbor friend Madison and Sierra...She loves to do crafts, she loves to draw and write poetry and short stories but her favorite subject is Math. (smarty like her Daddy).

She loves to paint nails and wear dangling earrings. She likes Outback Steakhouse the best and I think she has chosen that restaurant every year for her birthday...She enjoys playing house with her siblings and being a mommy to her littlest brother August. She is  a great big sister and a HUGE helper. She loves to cook and bake and make new friends.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!