Picture overload - and update since August
So this is a picture overload update since August in no particular order...LOL
Noah's birthday in August he turned 7
Crazy cute picture of Sophia around Noah's birthday
Natali growing up too fast...I can't believe she is 8
Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Whittacres
Christmas Day...Kate really wanted Dora shoes!
Natali wasn't excited at all about her makeup/jewelry box
Noah has been begging for a white board like chore chart since I get rid of cheapo one dollar one I found in target. It has been gone for over 2-3 years now and he asked monthly if I found a new one!...for three years! He wasn't giving up! Glad Santa found one!
Sophia in her cuteness...sport'in Noah's shoes and Natali's old lunchbox as her "purse" she had food from the cupboard in it. LOL
October - It was the Stake's High Priest activity The Hillbillie Hootenanny! We had some good fun winning those fake teeth. LOL
August on a jungle safari!
Love this picture this was after Christmas before New Years when Nathan wasn't working. Kids all snuggled up to him on morning. I couldn't resist.
Halloween weekend we make our own scary pumpkins for dinner.
We went to Legoland in August for Noah's birthday and then again we had a free bounceback in October. I think this was our October trip. Sophia LOVES legos.
Here see is again with bigger ones.
Kate turned 5 in November and she had an actual friend birthday party this year. They had a blast.
Cutie Patootie Katie
My first lemon meringue pie...actually my first pies ever made for AThanksgiving the Lemon Meringue was the best though! I also made pumpkin, apple and cherry.
Katie before family pictures
Natali before family pictures. Gorgeous as ever.
August before family pictures..he is growing up so fast.
Sophia before family picturs...her and her sunglasses upside down. How funny.
This year was fun and adventurous for all of is this is only a small portion of what we did and the pictures we took.












