Loving me!
My good friend Jill who is awesome did this on her blog http://jillrowland.blogspot.com/ and so I thought it was an awesome idea and am going to follow her lead.
Top 10 things I love about me
1. I love that I am compassionate. I love being able to mentally put myself in someone elses shoes and sympathize
2. I love that I am a good listener
3. I love that I have a talent for singing. I love love love to sing. I may not be American Idol or XFactor material but at least I can carry a tune and make some beautiful music
4. I love that I am a good communicator. I have not always been that way! Boy have I come a long way since I was a kid.
5. I love my ability to act. I am not Julia Roberts or Julianne Moore or Uma Thurman for that matter. But I can act if I put my mind to it and I love it.
6. I love my ability to write. I am not always funny or elegant in my "verse" but at least I can make someone feel something when they read it.
7. I love being Nathan's wife. I am a great wife. For the most part I am understanding of Nathan's crazy schedules and his many responsibilities.
8. I am an excellent mother. Not perfect but excellent. I love love love being a Mom! I am so greatful to be a Mom and it is the one job that I wouldn't trade for anything.
9. My name means "friend" and I am a good friend. I try hard to keep in touch with my friends even though our lives have taken different roads.
10. I am excellent at remembering birthdays. That doesn't always mean a card gets sent but Nathan teases me often that I know our neighbors, sisters, brother's, aunt's, cousin's dogs birthday. LOL! Seriously I know some birthdays of people that even they might be surprised I know. LOL! Do you want to know if I know yours...just ask...
Ten things I love physically
1. I love my smile, it is genuine...need I say more
2. I love my hair. I have always had good hair, not to thick, not to thin...and it's color is stunning (although I have had to resort in my growing old to hair color) but my beautician matches my natural color really really well!
3. I love my fingers. They are long and beautiful
4. I love my eyes. They are brown but a tone with a red tint to match my hair.
5. I love my stretch marks on my stomach. Those are much appreciated battle scars from childbirth. Something I am most proud of.
6. Like number five I love my C/Section scar. It is the beauty of my last three children.
7. I love my nose...it is crooked and it has character!
8. I love my ears...they are good for listening...
9. I love my heart...it has given me grief but oh how I love that it continues to pump and keep me a live.
10. I love my hands...because with them I can bring comfort to those around me by putting them to good use doing good works (service)
Top 10 things I love about me
1. I love that I am compassionate. I love being able to mentally put myself in someone elses shoes and sympathize
2. I love that I am a good listener
3. I love that I have a talent for singing. I love love love to sing. I may not be American Idol or XFactor material but at least I can carry a tune and make some beautiful music
4. I love that I am a good communicator. I have not always been that way! Boy have I come a long way since I was a kid.
5. I love my ability to act. I am not Julia Roberts or Julianne Moore or Uma Thurman for that matter. But I can act if I put my mind to it and I love it.
6. I love my ability to write. I am not always funny or elegant in my "verse" but at least I can make someone feel something when they read it.
7. I love being Nathan's wife. I am a great wife. For the most part I am understanding of Nathan's crazy schedules and his many responsibilities.
8. I am an excellent mother. Not perfect but excellent. I love love love being a Mom! I am so greatful to be a Mom and it is the one job that I wouldn't trade for anything.
9. My name means "friend" and I am a good friend. I try hard to keep in touch with my friends even though our lives have taken different roads.
10. I am excellent at remembering birthdays. That doesn't always mean a card gets sent but Nathan teases me often that I know our neighbors, sisters, brother's, aunt's, cousin's dogs birthday. LOL! Seriously I know some birthdays of people that even they might be surprised I know. LOL! Do you want to know if I know yours...just ask...
Ten things I love physically
1. I love my smile, it is genuine...need I say more
2. I love my hair. I have always had good hair, not to thick, not to thin...and it's color is stunning (although I have had to resort in my growing old to hair color) but my beautician matches my natural color really really well!
3. I love my fingers. They are long and beautiful
4. I love my eyes. They are brown but a tone with a red tint to match my hair.
5. I love my stretch marks on my stomach. Those are much appreciated battle scars from childbirth. Something I am most proud of.
6. Like number five I love my C/Section scar. It is the beauty of my last three children.
7. I love my nose...it is crooked and it has character!
8. I love my ears...they are good for listening...
9. I love my heart...it has given me grief but oh how I love that it continues to pump and keep me a live.
10. I love my hands...because with them I can bring comfort to those around me by putting them to good use doing good works (service)