Speaking of dreams

As I was searching to change up my blog for Halloween I found this and fell in LOVE! I may never change it. LOL!
That is the theatre geek in me I guess!

So in my previous post I mentioned living my dreams...
Did you know I wanted to own a theatre company and name it "The Masque"... I would still LOVE to do that however, I don't know the first thing about running a business. Nathan does. I just want to be the director of the many shows. Plus I have no drive to find investors to fund such a thing. The concept is just far beyond me. You need producers, media, stage managers, lighting and sound technicians, stage technicians, costume and hair and make up designers and the actors and actresses and that is just a few of the people I would need to run "the show"  I just couldn't pull that off. But it was a nice dream...LOL! Maybe in my next life!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!