MIA

Seriously?!!! I need to blog more...I need to make an effort to be more informative in my life...so you know what I did this week?
I decided to throw myself in front of a bus with Sophia on my hip...okay it wasn't intentional by any means. But I do feel like I got ran over by a bus! And yes there really was a bus there! LOL!
So Kate rides the bus to school they pick her up from our house. So as we were walking down the drive way to put her on the "parked" bus might I add.  I was carrying Sophia on my hip because well...it is hot here in Vegas and I thought she would be in a nap but decided not...so I hadn't put her shoes on yet. I slipped mine on but then decided to gracefully twist my foot (I do this alot actually) but usually I can catch myself but with the extra weight on my left side and it was my left foot that buckled under me. I and my daughter went flying to the pavement!
I held her as tight as I could so she wouldn't go flying and trying to protect her from the fall...unfortunately she still got a bruise on her head but it could have been so much worse...SOO...I tell Lisa and Magdelena (the bus driver and assistant) to take Kate so I could go make sure Sophia was alright although we could see she wasn't bleeding and that I would talk with them when they brought Kate home.
I put an icepack on her head and gave her some motrin both which she didn't want. We were both dirty now so I thought a bath would cheer her up. NO! But nonetheless she got a bath. It was her naptime (hense why she had no shoes on I thought she would go down before the bus came but didn't) and so after making sure she was okay and making her stay awake for 30 minutes I put her in a nap and looked down to see that my pants were totally ripped and I had a nice road burn on my left knee. Then on my right knee and my right elbow. OUCH! So I cleaned myself up and my foot of course hurt because I twisted it and couldn't find an ace bandage anywhere...oh...we didn't have one! We do now thanks to my wonderful husband!
But needless to say I am finding bruises days later. LOL! my left hand looks like I had an IV put in it. I now discovered a bruise on the back of my left leg above the ankle.
My right arm hurts to raise it. Cleaning the bathrooms helped me discover that pain. But my left knee....oh...my poor left knee. It is going to take some time for it to heal. It is one HUGE bruise...Can I just say I am glad I am no longer on coumadin that could have made this all that much worse. But neither one of us visited the ER so all I can say is I am so glad it wasn't worse.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

hopefully you will see me more these next coming weeks on this blog...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!