It's GONE!
Well today we went in to see if my blood clot had resolved itself...and it is GONE! Some of you may know that a few weeks ago. I noticed I felt a LOT better and noticed I my heartrate was back to a normal sinus rhythym...That alone was a good sign things were going well...and indeed it was because it is completely gone.We are of course thrilled! Prayer and fasting works! My Dr. still wants me to be on coumadin/warfarin until we can resolve the rest of the issue. She suggests we go to Cedar's Sinai Medical Center again (in LA) and have a procedure done called the Watchman. (They don't do it in Nevada) It is basically a balloon like mesh looking device they put in through the groin (so an outpatient non-invasive surgery) that will go in over the atrial appendage to block any blood from pooling into that area and therefore I will not be able to get any other clots there. So I will see her in three weeks to discuss that option she is going to talk to Dr. Carr that does the procedure at Cedar Sinai and get more information but we are really excited about it and hope that we can get it done by the end of the year since we have pretty much reached our out of pocket max with my C-Section delivery for the year. YUP! So...we are just beyond excited