Random cuteness


Okay so you got a whole blog on Natali now here are a few of the other kids...Noah got in trouble one day and was not allowed to play the computer or the Wii in fact I wouldn't even let him play a game so he asked if he could color...I thought okay...this is what he did...(can we say brown nosing?) It worked!


 It says: From Noah (Look on back) then under the picture he drew of me he wrote...Mom, you are so cuddly.  Because you and me can cuddle together alot. Zeus is actually the cuddlest because he is furry. To: Mom
 Then on the back he put: YOU ARE THE BEST MOMMY EVER (loved it!)
 He also made one for Nathan...it says From: Noah (look on back)
Dad you are so playful because you always play with us alot. You throw us in the air, play monster. you give us crab rides, back rides, pony rides for the girls and horse rides for me. These are risdes you give to us. sometimes.
To: Dad
 And the back...you guessed it...says: YOU ARE THE BEST DAD EVER!! (although for the record I didn't get an exclamation mark and Nathan got two...LOL! I guess since I was mad at him he left off the exclamations...LOL
 Kate and her adorable CTR crown she made a church a couple weeks ago. She LOVES this crown (okay actually it was a kindness crown) she told me she wanted to take it for show and tell at school but then decided against it because she said it would get smashed in her back pack...how cute is that...
 Sophia loves to climb on the table (and everything else) but I can NOT keep this girl off the table and here I find her drinking a bottle with napkins in hand...
 here she is again on the table she brought the bowl and lid with her and got into the napkins that were on the table and started filling the bowl
 the lid was too small but she was trying to keep the napkins in with it anyway..LOL
 This was at breakfast the other day. I was trying to get everything together  to start her and grabbed one of the waffles and told her to get into her highchair...which she is really good at doing on her own and usually does when I ask her too. This day she was too impatient and hungry. I hadn't even been able to cut it up in smaller pieces for her she just grabbed it and started eating...is she telling me she is ready for me to stop cutting up her food in small pieces?
I have never blogged about her walking...but she is officially walking and started just taking little steps here and there right around 3 weeks after her first birthday and then about two weeks later she just TOOK OFF! She actually just ran to me one day from the kitchen to the couch and I was like WHAT? She hasn't slowed down since...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!