Friday confessional

I just feel the need to confess

  • I am absolutely in LOVE with my husband...oh wait...I guess you all knew that!
  • I am secretly terrified of the anethesia (spinal) more than anything else in delivering our last bundle of joy in a couple short weeks
  • Where did that time go?
  • I am thrilled to see his face
  • I am anxious to get rid of this obnoxious clot and get my "life" back
  • My poor children have been neglected
  • I could eat fresh fruit all day if it didnt' give me a stomach ache after so much of it!
  • I am addicted to Klondike bars...all I can say is it is a good thing Nathan did the Sams club shopping last night or I probably would have stocked up on them again
  • I pick my nose
  • I need a vacation
  • I desperately want to organize my house and my body won't let me
  • I am rooting for James and Casey on American Idol
  • But I don't vote until the top three are announced
  • So if they get voted off it is my fault
  • I can't wait to design our new house
  • I am excited to say I am done having children
  • Although I would have loved to have 12
  • There is a peace about knowing we are moving on to new adventures...ball games, dance concerts, choir and band concerts...
  • I can't believe my oldest daughter is 8
  • Do I really have a family of 5 children?
  • When did that happen?
  • Have I really been married ten years?
  • And I am still HEAD over HEELS in LOVE with my husband...
  • I never thought that was possible back before I was married...(don't know why...just a perception I guess)
  • Glad I was proven wrong
  • It seriously just gets better and better ( I know people always told me it would be that way...but I never believed them)
  • I am worn out by my one year old...but she sure is CUTE!
  • I miss acting/performing
  • I miss teaching
  • But I would still make that sacrifice to be with my children and see them grow and learn
  • I want a Klondike bar...like...right. NOW
  • I won't be getting one
  • I love the music from Glee
  • I hate the story lines of Glee
  • I secretly like watching Biggest Loser
  • I dream of writing a book
  • Is secretly jealous Nathan is at the lake with his brother and friend Jared boating...
  • Not that I want to boat that he is with the guys and not me
  • But he deserves it...after all what he puts up with me right now and always
  • And what he is about to do for me in a few short weeks when I am good for NOTHING
  • And he still loves me and still has that sparkle in his eyes everytime he looks at me like when we first met.
  • And doesn't regret our decision to bring this last little guy into our family even with all my "issues"
  • I could go on and on and on and on...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!