Easter Weekend - Part 3 (Final chapter)
The Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday Night we went my Brother in law and Sister in laws house for our annual Easter Egg Hunt and also to celebrate our niece Carlie's birthday that night...all of Nathan's siblings were there and we had a great time. We forgot to bring the kids Easter baskets so they had plastic bags instead this year. They had a blast.
Kate in search of eggs
Noah and Natali on the look out for eggs
Sunday in their Easter Dresses - They got dress up hats that so happened to match their dresses so although I refused to let them wear them to church they wanted a picture in them...Sophia would not cooperate AT ALL with pictures nor the hat...
Three of the four hoodlums..LOL... Kate looks cross-eyed in this picture...LOL
Natali looked just stunning with her green eyes and blue earrings..she chose her own hair bow to match and was going to wear her hair straight until Nathan commented to Kate how pretty her curls were in front of her and came begging me to curl her hair...LOL They both looked so gorgeous in their dresses!
Noah and his handsome smile. I had hoped to find him a yellow tie...no luck...orange is one of his favorite colors though so I went with orange...
Kate in her purple dress. She wasn't being the most cooperative with pictures either...so she is a little red in the face but I did finally get her to smile. LOL
I snuck this picture of Sophia walking because everytime I asked her if I could take her picture she would throw herself on the floor and start crying...not sure WHAT her problem was she had just taken a nap before she ate her lunch so she was rested and fed...guess she just didnt' want to be cooperative for whatever reason.
For several years I have looked and looked and looked to find the perfect dresses that matched but yet were different colors (or the same color for that matter) but NEVER had any luck...This year our friend Cami from our ward bought Sophia this dress for her birthday (in Jan) and I LOVED IT! When we went to shop for Natali's baptism dress we saw the exact same dress in different colors (purple and yellow) in Natali and Kate's size and I said those ARE IT!!! I absolutely LOVE them! I wish the sleeves were not long on the "sweater" but cute nonetheless...