Easter Weekend - Part 1
Friday night my Mother in law and Sister in Law threw our niece Lori a Bridal Shower. (Nathan's sister's daughter) Natali was excited she actually shares a birthday with Lori (they are 12 years apart) but she was able to come with me. We felt being 8 she would be old enough to have a good time there plus her cousin Haley (who is 10) was also going to be there. So we had a good time. One of the things my Sister in law Michelle had them do was make her a wedding dress out of toilet paper...Natali LOVED helping with that.
We all had a great time... (I kind of helped with the Bridal Shower but I really cant' take credit being huge and pregnant I didnt' do a lot) but I did make some candybar wrappers for Hershey bars that was given to the guests as a thank you for coming as well as put some chocolates together in a bag for all the guests...she got a lot of "loot" and is well set in the kitchen and pantry area (since that is what kind of shower it was) I met her fiance Andrew the following night at another family get together...
We all had a great time... (I kind of helped with the Bridal Shower but I really cant' take credit being huge and pregnant I didnt' do a lot) but I did make some candybar wrappers for Hershey bars that was given to the guests as a thank you for coming as well as put some chocolates together in a bag for all the guests...she got a lot of "loot" and is well set in the kitchen and pantry area (since that is what kind of shower it was) I met her fiance Andrew the following night at another family get together...