Reality is starting to set in
It has finally dawned on me that the time is fast approaching the birth of this little guy...I am excited but nervous...10 weeks until the date we prefer him to be born...I've ordered his bedding but I feel like there is so much more that I need to do before that point...I need to pull out the baby boy clothes and start washing them...because who knows what I have first of all and may need to shop for something else...and with my health who knows how long it will take to weed through everything...
at my Dr. appointment today with my OB he said we would schedule the C-Section on my next visit and that is only two weeks from today. I am now down to my every 2 week appointments...SCARY...this is a whole new experience...new hospital...longer hospital stay this time round...bigger potential complications not to mention my cardiologist doesn't "serve" that hospital...I hope they let my little guy stay with me in the hospital since I will be there for 4-7 days depending...we have to move Sophia from the crib to a bed and that will be interesting since she is a major monkey!!! this transition I think is going to be harder than the other kids...Noah we actually didnt' move until he was near two...but I am NOT buying another crib for the last baby. Sophia will sleep in a real bed!
Good news though unless I decide I feel uncomfortable with it. I can breastfeed August while taking coumadin. I can't take it while pregnant but I can while breastfeeding...(makes me a little leary) but it has been proven to be safe. So....I can't believe it is already March...WOW...oh WOW!
at my Dr. appointment today with my OB he said we would schedule the C-Section on my next visit and that is only two weeks from today. I am now down to my every 2 week appointments...SCARY...this is a whole new experience...new hospital...longer hospital stay this time round...bigger potential complications not to mention my cardiologist doesn't "serve" that hospital...I hope they let my little guy stay with me in the hospital since I will be there for 4-7 days depending...we have to move Sophia from the crib to a bed and that will be interesting since she is a major monkey!!! this transition I think is going to be harder than the other kids...Noah we actually didnt' move until he was near two...but I am NOT buying another crib for the last baby. Sophia will sleep in a real bed!
Good news though unless I decide I feel uncomfortable with it. I can breastfeed August while taking coumadin. I can't take it while pregnant but I can while breastfeeding...(makes me a little leary) but it has been proven to be safe. So....I can't believe it is already March...WOW...oh WOW!