I LOVE Baby Shopping

So...as many of you know it has been 6 almost 7 years since we had a boy...soooo we got a crib set handed down to us from my Sister-In-Law Cyndie for Noah but after using it for him it literally bit the dust and was falling apart and decided to just buy and new set if ever we were to have another boy...well, I made Natali's first crib set and because I am not the greatest seamstress it also fell apart after the first use and my Mother in law made the set that both Kate and Sophia used...and it also cost a TON more than had I just gone out and bought one...so this time I wasn't going to have my Mother in law spend that amount of time or money on making a set for this baby. And Nathan never got much say in it...not like he really cared anyway...but since this IS a boy and all...I decided to do something that resembled a bit of Daddy's personality...you got it...Airplanes! I ordered it today and can't wait to see it when it gets here...it got good reviews on Amazon so hoping...I love it! It is a 13 piece set it comes with everything pictured except the lamp shade and mobile...


The Quilt
The Bumper, fitted sheet and crib skirt

Decorative pillows X 2

A toy bag

A diaper stacker

Valance X 2

Three decorative wall hangings..

Now I think I want to get pictures of all of us in our airplane headgear to hang on his wall. LOL! (okay maybe that is going a bit far)

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!