Happy St. Patricks Day!

Luck of the Irish!


10 Years ago today....Nathan asked me to marry him...he wasn't thinking about it being St. Patricks Day and neither was I but it just happened to fall in to place like it did...I say it was the "luck of the Irish" although if either of us have Irish in us it is very little but if anyone knew what a fickle person I was...it was definitely inspiration on his part that allowed everything to happen as it did....
I wasn't the easiest girlfriend and although I love/d him...I had a huge fear of committment...okay...I said it...I admit it...don't ever bring it up again...but that morning he was inspired to take me to the temple and I knew it was coming and honestly I was very nervous because I was not sure I could say "yes" but I prayed hard in the temple and felt peace but still was convinced in my mind I was going to say no...so when he finally asked up on the hill behind the temple where he knelt on rocks and asked me to be his wife...we were both a little shocked by my answer...although I immediately felt peace and he had probably wanted something a little more "confident" we both knew it would work out...(in more words than one) I did tell him I would marry him...but I think he was expecting a more direct answer something along the lines of "YES!" but it didn't happen that way.
But I will say one thing...MARRYING NATHAN IS/WAS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!