Closing a chapter....

Seriously, I can't believe it! Part of me wants to jump for joy and part of me wants to cry an ocean of tears....In six weeks our family starts a new chapter in our lives...one that is bittersweet...I can't wait to see his face...to hold him in my arms for the first time...to call him by his name as I look into his eyes...to hear his tender cries...to feed him...to love him...and to see how Natali, Noah, Kate and Sophia take to him...and to see Nathan hold him too...there is nothing more wonderful than to see the man you love take a child you created together and hold them for the first time but also playing with them and loving them...the precious moments in life...
It is hard to believe that the time has come to close this chapter of actually creating a new life and giving birth...it is such a miraculous moment...one that really if I didn't have to give up would just love to keep going...but we all know for my benefit to see them grow and learn that this time has come to wrap up this chapter of our lives...and move to the next exciting chapter or seeing them all grow, learn and develop and become responsibile citizens and honorable children of our Heavenly Father.
I know it is a bit sentimental of a post but how can you not reflect on the wondeful gifts that are given to you and to recognize the divine hand that has been in our lives to see these five beautiful children join our family. We have a GREAT family! I am proud...and I am not disappointed in the least...we have been hugely blessed and I am grateful for the ability to carry them and bring them to this earth and honored that Heavenly Father has blessed us to raise them...
 Natali

 
 Noah
 Kathryn
Sophia
They are beautiful....



Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!