Random pictures (catching up)

Kate's turkey hat that she made around Thanksgiving...so cute! Just like her shirt says...LOL
Noah's Gingerbread Man he made for class...they were wanted for stealing cookies or something like that he named his Ethan.
Grandma Jeppson made all the kids beenies for Christmas it finally got cold enough that Kate started complaining one morning she needed her hat Grandma made...well good thing I don't think it will fit her next year...Love her cross-eyed look in this picture. LOL!
Facination with our new oven and stove (don't mind the mess of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese powder on the top. Kate helped me make the mac and cheese and got it everywhere and you would think on the first day I got my new oven I would have washed it off (especially if I decided to take a picture) gee...what WAS I thinking...Noah has a facination with EVERYTHING electronic and I think sat and stared at it for a good 20 minutes asking every question about it "known to man" when I cooked dinner that night he just sat and watched it cook...Funny kid...he did the same thing with our washer and dryer...
Now isn't this doll just precious! Oh wait...she's not a doll but a real baby in her Valentines birthday attire. She is just too cute for words...need I say more!
Valentines breakfast! This is what Kate's and Noah's looked like. I can't believe I made hearts that good. I learned to get one of those (ketchup/mustard) squeeze bottles to make shapes with. I never got out to buy any (we don't have any you know the old fashion kind) the kind like at Memphis BBQ that has the BBQ sauce...anyway...so I improvised and they turned out better than when I did finally buy some of those "old fashion" squeeze bottles and tried to make fun shapes they didn't turn out at all! LOL! That'll teach me...
Natali hates syrup so this is what her breakfast for Valentines Day looked like...and yes if you can't tell the pancakes ARE pink!
Noah and Sophia reading books together...brother/sister bonding moments...gotta love them!
Sophia in the dog dish...at least it wasn't the water dish...I think I have a picture of all the kids in this dish...LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!