Kate's family project
So I had to share this cute little project Kate and I did for family week for her pre-school a few months back they had them on display at the school until recently. We had a great time...It was suppose to tell who was in her family...the family "favorite" food...a family tradition and where the family was born....so we decided to build it like a house and up top are all of us and we mentioned that baby 5 was on the way...the next floor down was our family's favorite food which is a German dish called Spatzle (noodles and roast with gravy) YUM!...Our family tradition is one we just started a few years ago and that is Nathan takes everyone on a birthday flight for their birthday...that was a picture of Kate on her very first birthday flight (age 3) and then we put a state of Nevada on the bottom floor since all the kids were born here although we made mention that I and Nathan were born in Utah... Just thought I'd share!