Update on me

I came home from the hospital Saturday night. I was praying long and hard for the insurance to approve Lovenox and they did. My HPN case manager was also praying for it to go through and probably all my Dr.'s for that matter and prayers were answered. My Dad came into town Saturday night and saw me before I was discharged and then I did go to church yesterday although many thought I was nuts..but after spending a week staring at four walls in a hospital bed and I was grateful to be home I wanted to get out. I honestly felt I would end up coming home after Sacrament but I had awesome help from friends with my kids during Sacrament meeting that I felt well enough to stay throughout and Nathan took Sophia for the most part of the two hours and when he didn't have her my friend Cami took her for me. So it was nice to attend church and feel the spirit and "get out".

I have times where I have shortness of breath because my heart is still in atrial flutter. The meds help with keeping the heartrate down but because of the clot until the clot resolves I will still have the flutter. So I do have to still take it easy. I will know better my do's and don'ts when I can see my actual cardiologist the one I saw in the hospital didn't give me much information to be honest and I didn't like her all that much except for her to get me on a medication that would get me out of there (and she was very good for that) but other than that...I can't wait to get into see Dr. Ivey (who was out of town until today) so hopefully the beginning of next week I will be able to get in to see her.

Nathan is taking on so much right now and I can't believe all that he does/handles especially with my health. I know he married me (knowing my "baggage") but seriously, I am not sure I expected to be this much "work" for him. So it is humbling for me.

I did go and see my chiropractor today. I was a little worried with the clot he may not feel comfortable adjusting me. But after being in a bed for 6 days not being able to sleep well I knew I was way out of alignment I won't bore you with details on how I know these things but migraines was the biggest sign and unfortunately my migraines give me symptoms of "stroke" so I was really struggling on what I should and should not be worried about because I was getting migraines non-stop after about 3 days in the hospital. So he adjusted me and felt comfortable with the situation and I already feel better. I don't feel like I am in a haze anymore and I felt my whole spine align all the way up to my ribcage. I have never had that feeling before being adjusted but it was such a relief! I felt like I could breathe too after that...Granted I still get short of breath with the stairs but I really felt it helped a lot.

So so far...things are going okay...but still cautious and will be....probably forever....Love ya all and thanks for the continued prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!