Sophia 11 months/Grandpa's vist and more...

Sophia is a monkey and figured out how to climb up the ladder to the slide, she still can't
get her feet under her to slide on her own but I would rather she didn't at this age yet...This is her just a couple days after turning 11 months old she has since climbed up Noah's ladder to his bed (twice) I have to make sure that ladder gets put up whenever she is in their room. No wonder she has so many bruises...LOL! She still isn't walking yet though...but getting there..

Cute and 11 months old...reading a book she got for Christmas


Nathan and all the kids...Sophia was happy until I got the camera...LOL
My Dad came to visit when I was in the hospital...I won't go into details...but nevertheless even with the drama he caused I still love my "old man" ;-D...



Grandpa J. and the kids!







Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!