Piano Recital / Santa Claus
Well, obviously I have had a hard time catching up on blogging (most of you know why) so here is the start of December...mid December Natali and Noah had their first piano recital...when I can figure out how to post videos (so not well versed in that) I will post their recital but this is the only "still" picture I got of them waiting on the stairs for their turn...it was a pajama recital. Natali played Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Joy to the World and Noah played Santa Claus is Coming to town and Jingle Bells...they did awesome and I am proud of all they are learning.
who was "helping" Santa this year...he sure was cute when he told Santa he wanted a bathrobe, a comforter for his bed and a transformer...he was for the most part practical this year in his gift requests oh...and you can't forget new slippers to go with the bathrobe...
And cute Sophia decided she was pretty fond of the white guy in the red suit...she had no issues (I think she was wondering why all the kids were crying) she thought he was very interesting to look at...(I think she knows....)