August (another sneek peek)

Since my hospital stay I am now also seeing an OB specialist to get growth "scans" to make sure August is growing healthy while I am on so many medications...well, he is doing fabulous according to the Dr.'s I got a pretty detailed ultrasound this last week where he was confirmed a boy by the ultrasound technician as well as the Dr....all of his parts/brain/heart/liver/stomach etc...are all developed and working properly...he was very active at the time but at the same time the technician and the Dr. had to "work" to get the leg shot. LOL! He was being stubborn for some reason when it came to his private parts...so out of respect I won't post a picture of that...LOL! Here are two others for you to enjoy this was one day before my 22 week mark.

Here you can see him playing with his foot above his head...he did this alot and was playing with his hands and sucking his thumb (although they didnt' get a picture of that)


Who can resist cute baby feet...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!