Thanksgiving weekend

Well, Thanksgiving this year we stayed in Las Vegas again. I am not one to travel during the holidays with the snow and I am REALLY REALLY glad we didnt' this year either because of the awful snow storm...it took my Sister in law Tricia, her girls, and Ivi 11 hours...yes...11 long hours to get from Las Vegas back to Salt Lake...white knuckling it the entire way...glad they made it back safe.
So this year Nathan's sister Tricia and her husband Kelly and their four daughters and two dogs came to Vegas for Thanksgiving...we also had a visitor from Nathan's mission. Her name is Ivi and she is attending BYU. So she came and stayed with us and celebrate Thanksgiving as they dont' celebrate Thanksgiving in Peru. Her Grandmother was Nathan's pensionista meaning she cooked all their meals and did their laundry...all I can say is he was spoiled on his mission. I got to do all of that myself except for most dinners we ate with members...but needless to say...Ivi had a great time and our kids keep asking when they get to see Ivi again. Some pictures of the festivities..

Thanksgiving dinner

We went to the Shark Reef on Saturday during the UofU/BYU game...what is funny about this is...is the entire household was filled with UofU fans except for Ivi and our nephew Zach. Ivi was telling me that she would go to the BYU hockey games and everytime she attended they won and the one time she left the game early they were winning and then lost and her friends teased her that if she had stayed they would have won. Well, when we left to go to the Shark Reef BYU was winning with UofU at zero.
(picture above of a Sting Ray...I LOVE their faces)

Ivi and Noah at the Shark Reef (the girls didn't want to come...they stayed back at the house with their cousins)...as you know Ivi came with so BYU lost...LOL


Ivi, I, sleeping Sophia, and Noah...Nathan is behind the camera


Ivi had never been Black Friday shopping she wanted a Chi she ventured out with me into the early morning to score herself a Chi and she got some awesome boots and a candle...The line was insane but we had fun. We also went to Target the first one we stopped at was crazy and had nothing I had gone for (except one thing that was on a 3 day sale...not a door buster) so I decided to wait it out but then decided to hit the Target by my house and it was EMPTY! I mean empty as no customers (and it was still early for the most part (7:30 am) and we went in and found everything I was looking for plus some... and was in and out in 30 minutes.


Nathan took Ivi for a flight in his plane that Saturday afternoon...






Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!