Where to start...Halloween...
So, it has been so long I guess I will start with most recent and then work back...Halloween 2010... I guess we are in the minority...we live in a state that trick or treating stays on Sunday if it lands on Sunday we are not like Utah where they move trick or treating to Saturday...because it landed on the Sabbath we chose not to participate with our kids because we personally felt it wasn't appropriate for the Sabbath but we have no issues with our friends who took their kids trick or treating...we just chose not too. It was how we were raised and so that is how we choose to raise our children too. Anyway...that did not stop us from having a blast!!! We went trunk or treating with our ward on Friday night...this year is the first year I "officially" dressed up. It wasn't creative or anything but I actually dressed up. Last year I was 7 months pregnant and sorry butterfly wings just didn't "cut" it so I didn't count last year as dressing up. Nathan has always been a wizard...his original costume bit the dust so I made him a new one this year...Noah was Zorro, Natali was a spanish dancer, and Kate was a lady bug and Sophia was Dumbo" although the picture we forgot her ears. Sigh...Saturday we had a family day where we went to McDonalds and let the kids play on in the Playplace...which we NEVER do...I HATE the playplace...afterward we took them to Gameworks...Nathan and I went there for our anniversary after watching the "Phantom of the Opera" and we spent a good 2 hours there. We bought a $25 dollar card that gave you "x" amount of "credits" (I think it was 250 credits) to use on the games...and we didn't use all the credits in that 2 1/2 hours so we decided to go back and use them on the kids (honestly I thought we would end up buying more credits) but NO we had a 150 credits left on the card and after 1 1/2 hours left with credits still on the card. We came home pooped...watched a movie and bought a roast chicken from Sams that night for dinner. It was a good time!
We went to gameworks with the kids and decided to have the kids in a video CD that you could take home with you...MISTAKE...the video had our kids wearing very immodest clothes...needless to say you will never see it! Also funny when it went to print the CD it literally emptied ALL of the CD cases out before giving us our CD we then took a pile of empty CD cases up to the front desk...it was quite funny...
Our last game before going home they decided they all wanted to ride...LOL
Our Halloween...my costume said Fair Maiden but I felt more like a Revolutionary War Wife...Nathan as a wizard (no make-up) in this picture, Noah as Zorro, Natali as a Spanish Dancer, Kate as a lady bug and Sophia as Dumbo (minus the ears)