Kathryn aka Katie or Kate
Our Sweet Katie! I will probably blog more about her next week since she is turning four next week. But Kate is our lovable child...She has grown up so much this last year after starting pre-school. Socially she has come such a long way...she still struggles with some areas in speech but she really loves school and it is so nice to be able to understand her. She talks about her friends all the time...She had a friend in her class last year named Miranda...she still talks about her all the time like an "imaginary friend" it is so cute...she now talks about her friends Ashley, Preston, and Blake at her school now. She loves playing house, tea party, "kitchen", she loves to draw and is now drawing those scary "stick figures" but they are so adorable...she loves Sophia a lot and can't keep her hands off of her. She really enjoys the projects she makes as school. She is also a cuddle bug...she always wants to cuddle and I find it the cutest when she tells me someone hurt her feelings...for example "Noah hurt my feelings" I don't know why it so cute when her feelings are "hurt" but oh it is so cute...one part of speech she struggles with is the sound of "k" but I still find it adorable when she says "otay..." she just makes me smile...now don't get me wrong she has her "witching" hours... but so do I (evil grin) but she is just a cute little girl. She is looking forward to her birthday and Christmas and tells us she wants the leapfrog letter factory and a Princess clock...she also asked for baby dolls. I said "don't you have enough?" She then proceeds to tell me it won't be enough until she has 10!!! LOL she's half way there. LOL! I am really glad she chose to only do a "family" party this year...I don't want to do a birthday party right now I am pooped! But she is looking forward to flying for her birthday with Daddy and going to Aviation Nation (airshow) for part of her birthday celebration. She is sooo funny. She will make up songs about random things and the other day she starting singing ♪♪♫"For my birthday I'm can't wait to go with Daddy in his airplane." I like to be with my Daddy, because he loves me and I love him" and Jesus loves me too. I can't wait to fly with Daddy for my biiiirthday!"♪♫♪