One of these days...



I will catch up on all the posts I would "like" to do...
Back to School

Kate's bus...although unfortunately I think I may need to start taking her to school. The bus is starting to come later and later everyday and Natali and Noah's school starts before Kate and three times now (in 3 weeks) they have been late because of the bus...starting to get annoying now...there isn't really even a huge time difference but when I have other kids to get to school I can't be waiting around especially when I pick up Natali's friend Ashlyn in the morning too. I guess I was hoping it would finally stabalize at a decent time and I would have loved to keep the morning bus for a couple of reasons. 1. Kate really likes it and it gives her a sense of independence (main reason) 2. it would make life a lot easier when the baby is born in May in getting kids to and from school...but I guess Nathan will just have to manage a little more time each morning until the end of the school year to get all the kids to school (not that their school are that far apart from each other anyway) okay rambling now...I will move on...

Noah and his excitement the first day as a FIRST GRADER! His teacher is Ms. "L"...she is mega organized. He loves her and I really like her I think this organization is important for Noah but I have one thing that bugs me...she gives him homework and he will have a back and front sheet and she put that he can only do one side a night for homework and if he works ahead then he won't get credit for it....WELL, if you don't want them to do it then don't give it to them until you want it done! I understand she is trying to teach them self discipline and following directions but common...REALLY? (hey at least she doesn't yell at the kids and make them do 50 pushups...in other words it could be soooo much worse)


Natali and her toothless smile on her first day as a SECOND GRADER! She is growing up so fast...she is still our socialite...for her folder I made her a front cover sheet with a butterfly with her name, her teachers name, her room number, and what grade she is in. She is such a giving person I have now made five more for her friends with their names on it. LOL! I wonder who will want one tomorrow...her teacher is Ms. "K" and she is quite organized as well and has already had a small parent conference with the parents just to get to know us...I like that...she loves her teacher...loves her class...wishes her friend Ashlyn was in the same class but has made new friends and has lunch and "specials" (art, music, & PE) with Ashlyn's class and we carpool with them so she seems to be adjusting to that okay...

Kate on her first day. She is in Pre-School again to help with communication issues and Speech...she was moved to a different school this year. As much as I loved the teachers at her other school last year. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this group of teachers sooo much more...they are teaching her how to write her name which is something they didn't focus on last year. They actually give us stuff to work on with her at home which in my honest opinion is crucial for her to succeed. She has made leaps and bounds of improvement since last year and I continue to see improvement...she has become quite talkative at home and a little tease....her teacher is Ms. "D" and loves her and the new kids in her class she is always talking about Ashley and Blake...I have yet to meet them still...


Here they all are first day...they don't look at all thrilled in this picture though maybe the first day of school jitters coming out.









Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!