Friday confessional...
I'm getting my haircut next Wednesday...I totally want to dye it but I am totally and utterly scared to do so. I got highlights once and I HATED them.
I looked blonde...no offense to blonde's but I am not one...
I was told I would have to dye my hair and then get deep undertones and then some highlights...
whatever that means....
I want my red hair back!!!!
It is this awful mousy brownish color now and people have mentioned it without me asking for their opinion...thanks for the confidence booster people!
I always think the short haircuts are really cute and sexy so why are they not really cute adn sexy on me?
I am a closet Ensign "horder"
I was cleaning out my nightstand today and I had 10 ensigns stashed in there...
No wonder Nathan can never find them when he needs to go hometeaching...
Speaking of I need to make appointments to go visiting teaching...
I was really excited about the chili cookoff tomorrow for our ward
Now I am not so sure my chili will be going with us...
The idea was a great one but so far not tasting the best
I am a "Hell's Kitchen" addict
Okay actually I am just in love with Gordon Ramsey...
because I liked "Master Chef" too.
just kidding...(the part about Gordon Ramsey that is)
I totally want to cook like those people...
I fail miserably
My chili is a good sign of that...
Maybe Nathan can fix it...
I looked blonde...no offense to blonde's but I am not one...
I was told I would have to dye my hair and then get deep undertones and then some highlights...
whatever that means....
I want my red hair back!!!!
It is this awful mousy brownish color now and people have mentioned it without me asking for their opinion...thanks for the confidence booster people!
I always think the short haircuts are really cute and sexy so why are they not really cute adn sexy on me?
I am a closet Ensign "horder"
I was cleaning out my nightstand today and I had 10 ensigns stashed in there...
No wonder Nathan can never find them when he needs to go hometeaching...
Speaking of I need to make appointments to go visiting teaching...
I was really excited about the chili cookoff tomorrow for our ward
Now I am not so sure my chili will be going with us...
The idea was a great one but so far not tasting the best
I am a "Hell's Kitchen" addict
Okay actually I am just in love with Gordon Ramsey...
because I liked "Master Chef" too.
just kidding...(the part about Gordon Ramsey that is)
I totally want to cook like those people...
I fail miserably
My chili is a good sign of that...
Maybe Nathan can fix it...