Swimming Lessons

We started the kids in swimming lessons finally....they all took to it pretty good. The classes were small (4 kids) and so it was really nice...this is my favorite picture of Kate and her teacher Ms. Donnelle...she had just pretty much did a back float on her own and Donnelle turned her around to praise her and I got this shot...I love it...

This is my second favorite picture of Natali just out of the water...kind of like a wierd looking wet butterfly aviator look going on here...

Natali getting ready to swim across the pool


Kate swimming with Donnelle


Kate doing the back float


Noah and Kate practicing their kicking at the stairs



practicing blowing bubbles in the water
Noah and the back float


I have more pictures that I haven't uploaded yet to the computer but they all did great. They never have had swimming lessons and by the end of the two weeks Noah finally submerged his face in the water, Kate kind of slowed up the second week but can blow bubbles and back float with some help she will also put her face in the water. Natali did awesome her teacher (Donnelle) said that she is the faster learner she has ever taught for a student who has never had lessons before...by the time she the two weeks were up she was jumping into the deep end and swimming (face emerged in the water) from the deep end of the pool to the shallow end (or in other words the long stretch of the pool) she also could do the back float. She is a better swimmer than I am now...







Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!